The Scottish Hazards Centre provides free and confidential information, advice, support and training to workers on workplace health and safety issues.
Scottish Hazards also campaigns for safe and healthy workplaces. Our network acts as a focal point in Scotland for those committed to improving workplace health and safety. Activities include:
- Networking to share information and skills;
- Providing training to safety reps and others;
- Workplace health information and advice;
- Running our own topic specific campaigns; and
- Lobbying politicians at Holyrood and beyond.